- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? closed
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? yes
- where is your next vacation? i really want to go back to japan
- who do you think reads these? no one?????
- do you have a calendar in your room? yes but it’s 2 years old
- what’s your plan for the day? hopefully study… or watch a movie
- are you reading any books right now? i’m trying
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? sometimes
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? yesssss
- do you chew your pens and pencils? nope
- what is your “song of the week”? something - girl’s day
- is it okay for guys to wear pink? yes
- do you still watch cartoons? WATCHING ONE RIGHT NOW
- what do you drink with dinner? chocolate milk
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? ketchup
- what is your favourite food/cuisine? JAPANESE FOOD OMG
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? march 5, 2013 to a friend in japan WHICH COST FREAKING 70$
- can you change the oil on a car? no
- what is your usual bedtime? 1am
- are you lazy? of course omg
- afraid of heights? no
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? veterinarian I JUST LOVE ANIMALS SO MUCH
- hot tea or cold tea? hot tea
- tea or coffee? tea i guess
- favorite kind of cookie? chocolate chip cookies asDFGHJKL
- can you swim well? i guess
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? yes
- who do you want to see right now? my friends in korea and japan
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: raw
- Eye Color: brown
- Hair Style/Color: straight and black/brown
- Height: 5’1
- Clothing style: anything fashionable but comfy
- Best physical feature: people say my eyes
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: frogs
- Your guilty pleasure: junk food
- Ambitions for the future: travel the world
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: i want to go back to sleep
- What you think about most: life
- What you think about before bed: what to wear tomorrow
- You think your best quality is: i’m honest i guess
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: uh i don’t like group dates and i’m not single so…
- To be loved or respected: respected
- Beauty or brains: can’t i have both?
- Dogs or cats: dogs
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: if i have to
- Believe in yourself: sometimes
- Believe in love: yea
- Want someone: already have someone
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yep
- Done drugs: nope
- Changed who you were to fit in: i don’t think so
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: yellow
- Favorite animal: turtles, dogs, ducks jfdjgkf too many
- Favorite movie: studio ghibli movies, man from nowhere, batman saga, the prestige, disney movies … too many
- Favorite game: animal crossing new leaf
I am 5’4 or shorter.
I have many scars.
I tan easily.
I wish my hair was a different color.
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
I have a tattoo.
I am self-conscious about my appearance.
I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
I wear glasses/contacts
I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free.
I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
I have more than 2 piercings.
I have piercings in places besides my ears.
I have freckles.
I’ve sworn at my parents.
I’ve been kicked out of the house.
I have a sibling less than one year old.
I want to have kids someday.
I have children.
I’ve lost a child.
I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
Disney movies still make me cry.
I’ve snorted while laughing.
I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
I’ve glued my hands to something.
I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
I’ve had my pants rip in public.
I was born with a disease/impairment.
I’ve had stitches.
I’ve broken a bone.
I’ve had my tonsils removed.
I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend
I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
I’ve had surgery.
I’ve had chicken pox.
I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
I’ve been to Canada.
I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
I’ve been to Japan. YES FINALLY
I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
I’ve been to Spain.
I’ve been to Africa.
I’ve been to Italy.
I’ve been to France.
I’ve been to London.
I’ve been lost in my city.
I’ve seen a shooting star.
I’ve wished on a shooting star.
I’ve seen a meteor shower.
I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
I’ve been to a casino.
I’ve been skydiving.
I’ve gone skinny dipping.
I’ve played spin the bottle.
I’ve been skiing.
I’ve been in a play
I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
I’ve played chicken.
I’ve played a prank on someone.
I’ve ridden in a taxi.
I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
I’ve eaten sushi.
I’ve been snowboarding.
I’m in a relationship.
I’ve gone on a blind date.
I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
I miss someone right now.
I’ve been divorced.
I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
I am a cuddler.
I’ve been kissed in the rain.
I’ve had sex outdoors.
I’ve hugged a stranger.
I have kissed a stranger.
I have had sex with a stranger.
I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
I have lied to my parents about where I am.
I’ve cheated while playing a game.
I’ve run a red light.
I’ve been suspended from school.
I’ve witnessed a crime.
I’ve been in a fist fight.
I’ve been arrested.
I’ve consumed alcohol.
I’ve smoked a cigarette.
I(‘ve) smoke(d) pot.
I regularly drink.
I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
I’ve done hard drugs.
I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug.
Since the Start of 2012 I’ve
Gotten a new piercing.
Dyed my hair.
Ended a relationship.
Started a new relationship.
Been on a long car/bus journey Passed an exam. Met someone who’s now an important part of my life. Cried on someone’s shoulder.
Had a massive fight with a boy/girl.
Had a Valentine.
Written a letter using pen & paper.
Gone to see a therapist
Been prescribed medication by a doctor.
Read a really good book.
Gone to the zoo.
Spent too much money on unnecessary things. Traveled by train. Cried over a member of the opposite sex.
Spent the day out in the sun getting a tan
Slammed a door out of frustration. Had an anxiety attack.
Babysat for a friend’s child.
Had a BBQ Gone to the fair.
Seen a film at the cinema in 3D.
Gone on a date.
Been the only sober one on a night out.
Helped someone home after they had been drinking.
Stayed up all night.
Talked on the phone for over two hours.
Supported someone who’d received bad news.
Watched some kind of live sporting event.
Read an entire book in one day.
Bought a DVD the day it was released.
Eaten McDonald’s more than four times in a single week.
Cried as a result of exam stress. Met some incredible new people. Gone to great parties.
Fallen backwards off a chair.
Broken my glasses.
Worn a watch for the first time in years.
Cried over someone in my past.
Spent hours aimlessly browsing the internet.
Cried over a film.
Gone out of my way to avoid an ex-boy/girlfriend.
Fought with someone in public.
Been in a relationship for a year or longer.
Cried in front of someone I adore.
Lost one of my closest friends.